Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dabagrams 0-9

I'll post dabanese syntax in this blog (at this dabanese home page) later. (If you are impatient then see my dabanese knol index, in particular my dabanese syntax knol. I will, somewhat casually, use dabanese syntax here anyway.

Here let me present the chronologically first 10 dabagrams. I will honor the order given by me earlier in knol Dabanese - dictionary (1), where at this moment the first 20 official dabagrams are displayed (in a table). The chronological order of introducing the dabagrams is not logical. The logical (partial) ordering of dabagrams is given by their daba order. The chronological order of a dabagram is recorded by its daba index.

In a sequence of blog posts I will systematically present chronologically consecutive dabagrams in special tables, while for the sake of discussion I will also mention some dabagrams out of order. The best way of demonstrating dabagrams is daba itself, with its software tools but I don't have them at this time (and, I am afraid, it will not happen overnight).

The table of dabagrams includes their source like:

* chem := chemistry
* cmp sci := computer science
* En := English
* mth := mathematics
* phys := physics
* Pl := Polish
* set th := set theory
* etc

Here (below) is the table:































Dabagrams 0-9
iddaba-
gram
Pigeon or Truemacronarrow meaningsuggested general meaningsource
0daba
P
T

dabaeverything, totalityW.H.
mth
1:=T
functional definitiondefinition in general
cmp sci
2T
existence
mth
3
=T
equalitysameness, identicalitymth
4
{}
T
T
{ }nothingnessemptiness, negationmth, set th
5 mtr
P

matter
material, a (non-abstract, physical) thing
En
6 mng
P

meaning
idea
En
7 df
⇐:⇒
P
T
{ mng [ := ] }

definition of meaning, of a statement
En
mth, logic
8





9








(work in progress; to be continued)

1 comment:

  1. Due to the difficulties related to developing tables on blogspot blogs, I have to give up on the idea of this blog being the home page for dabanese.

    ReplyDelete